Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.

- Rose Kennedy



Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long Week



Well, I went back to work on Monday and it has been a long week. As the week went on it did get a little easier but leaving Lainy has been one of the hardest things I have ever done. Even though I knew I was leaving her in good hands each time and home early, it was still difficult. Even worse, she didn't want to sleep the first few nights and was like she sensed something was up, so she was up every two hours on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights - she didn't even do that as a newborn! I was a walking zombie for a few days but survived. Then Eric left on Thursday to go to his parent's house and was gone all weekend, so it was a girls weekend. It was kinda nice to have some one on one time with Lainy after the pain of leaving her all week. We caught up on some sleep, played and practiced talking and trying to roll over!

1 comment:

Susie Homemaker said...

she's getting all grown up! it seems i haven't seen you all in forever? what's it been, weeks?
we really need to have a get together soon...another cookout!
(and I have salad dressing left bc my husband didn't use all of it. (giggle) :)