Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.

- Rose Kennedy



Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shots and Sitting Up

Lainy went to the Dr. on Friday for her 6 month checkup - she was 14 lb. 9 oz/25 1/2 inches. She is doing great and back in three months for her 9 month checkup and flu shot. She was a show off at her appointment sitting up like a champ - as if she never falls over or sways then waving to the Dr. when she was leaving the room. She is chatty, chatty and now likes to "fake cough" to get your attention then laughs like it's the funniest thing ever. Lainy and I have been keeping each other company as Eric is working out of town for the next several weeks and home on the weekends. Our first week alone was hard with the Doctor appointment and then I came down with an allergic reaction to something. I broke out into hives and had to be put on steriods for several days. Mom helped out with Lainy so I could get some sleep, the medicine kept me up several nights. Hopefully this upcoming week will be better for us.

2 comments:

harskins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
harskins said...

Happy bday leslie, sorry we missed it I was up in dc at a graduation for family we look ofrward to celebrating with you and lainy again when we are up there at labor day. I can't beleive she is sitting up already. see you soon.